Monday, March 26, 2012

C4T Summary #3

Digital Discoveries
Painting
Diane Krause's blog is all about her "good finds" on the internet.  In each of her blog posts she writes about a good educational website or a tool that you can use in your classroom.  In this post, she found a website, The National Gallery of Art.   There are more than 20,000 digital images that you are allowed to download for free.  This really can come in handy.  I plan to add this to my PLN in case I ever need to find any images.  The images are designed to help with learning, enrichment, enjoyment, and exploration.

SlimeKids LogoIn Mrs. Krause's second post from March 26,2012, she shares another "digital discovery."  The website that she shared this time is called SlimeKids- School Library Media Kids.  This website allows you to search for book trailers that have already been made.  In my comment to wrote how we had just made our own book trailers.  And after making my own book trailer, I know the hard work that goes into making them.  This website can save teachers a lot of time by not having to make their own book trailers.  Mrs. Krause's blog is a great place to find websites that can help you out in your classroom.  I definitely recommend checking out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment